Struggling hard to get your website rank high in google?
Read many guides on SEO but none of them provided a perfect action plan?
Yes, I know it. Even I struggled like you. I read more than 150 guides about SEO, but none of them mentioned a point to point thing, what to do, to get a high ranking in google and be the Winner.
Well today, to end up that struggle time of yours or if you are a beginner, then to make you learn everything about on page SEO, which took me more than 2 years to learn, I am providing türkçe porno izle you the best, successful and complete guide on On Page SEO techniques.
For the beginners who don’t know much about SEO (search engine optimisation), on page seo techniques means all that you can do on your page to optimize it for the search engine as to rank it higher.
- Google’s Ranking Factor
- Optimising Title
- Meta Description
- Planning Headline Tags
- Keyword Density
- Content Length
- Image Optimisation
- URL Optimisation
Google’s Top Page-Level Ranking Factors
Before learning the SEO techniques, we need to first analyze and understand what are the on page factors which determine the ranking of your website in search results:
- Keyword in Title tag
- Keyword as first word in Title tag
- Keyword in Description tag
- Keywords appear in H1
- Keyword as most frequently used phrase in content
- Content Length
- Keyword Length
- LSI keywords in content
- Duplicate content
- Image Optimisation
- URL’s Length
- Keyword in URL
Above are the most important on page google’s ranking factors. We need to work on all these key points and optimize them to get our website rank high in google.
Take care of the following things while deciding Title for your blog post:
- Maximum Length of the Title should be 66 characters. You can use Word Count Tool.
- Try to use your focused keyword as the first word of the Title.
- Don’t use Special Characters in Title.
- Never choose a title which already exists online.
Take care of the following while planning Meta Description:
- Maximum Length of the Meta Description should be 145 characters
- Use keyword synonym as the first word in meta description
- Try to plan the description such that it is well optimised for maximum number of LSI keywords.
- Don’t use any keyword tool here, use your common sense.
Planning Headline Tags
Read this correlation study about headline tags and follow the following guidelines:
- Use focused keyword in the H1 tag.
- Use H1 tag only once
- Use H1 to H6 tags in nested structure.
- Google use H1 to H6 titles as page snippets in search results, put your focused keyword or synonym in these tags. Keyword rich headlines are more useful than generic ones.
Including focused as well as LSI keywords through out the content is very important. If you want to rank the post for a particular keyword, then including that particular focused keyword will work. But in most cases the main focused keyword have a lot of relative keywords which also receives a high amount of organic traffic and appear as LSI keywords in search results. Including LSI keywords in the content will boost up your overall ranking in search.
Follow these keyword density rules:
- Focused keyword density between 2% to 5%.
- LSI keyword density between 2% to 3%.
- Synonyms of Keywords 1% to 2%.
Long content is preferred to shorter ones. Google hate content of length less than 500 words. To be on the first page of google you content length should be more than 2000 words.
Check this Avg. content Length of Top 10 Results graph by serpIQ:
Using images within your content is a great way to make your site more visually appealing. You can utilise these images to help improve your website SEO too, just follow the guidelines.
- Use Title tag of the image same as the Post Title.
- Start the alt tag with the focused keyword and give a suitable description.
- Use web optimised version of the images. Recommended tool: Optimizilla.
- Give source to images.
- Host images on your server.
URL plays an important role in determining the rank of your website in search. Excessively long URLs may hurt search visibility. Follow the tips:
- URL length should be not more than 5 words.
- URL should contain focused keyword.
Blog Contributed By
I thanks to Mr. Naman Kumar who has contributed this blog at SEOsurfer.in. He is an enthusiastic blogger from New Delhi, India. He like to help people by sharing his knowledge with other. He is currently working at The Invisible Man Novel .