You might recall the days when we had large, hefty telephone directories with yellow pages. These books used to contain information about practically all businesses, allowing individuals to contact them for whatever product or service they needed.
Now that we’ve been digitizing for a few years, we can find these businesses on the internet. These yellow pages are called business listing sites.
“According to HubSpot, 50% of shoppers who used their mobile device to search for a local business visited the store within a day. As a result, local companies rely on business listings.”
India and the rest of the world have a plethora of listing sites India. You may easily add your company to this directory to increase your internet presence.
Yes, we are all looking for Free Listing and Exposure on Local Business Sites in India. So, we’ve produced a list of the Top Listing Sites in India with a twist for you.
What are Business Listings, exactly?
Business profiles are individual business profiles where anyone can look up information about them (their enterprises). NAP is included in a standard business listing (Name, Address, and Phone Number)
The lists also include additional information such as the website, business hours, regions, and goods of the operations. To boost its visibility, a company should enter its details on multiple listing sites.
The Evolution of Business Listings
Business listing sites used to be the go-to place for information seekers until the invasion of search engine titans like Yahoo, Bing, and, most recently, Google. The Internet aided in creating various company listing websites, and as a result, every firm began to create its own website to increase the success of business listing.
A large number of searches were previously made by a single user group, and there was a need for a solid structure to cater to these consumers. This is how company listing sites came to be, and how they have transformed how businesses operate on the internet. Google My Company, Just Dial, Sulekha, Yellow Pages, and other famous business listing sites are just a few examples.
Why should you register your website with India’s Best Business Listing Sites?
- Maximum online visibility
- Increased Website visitor ship
- Leads from direct sources
- SEO Benefits
- Industry Leaders’ Appreciation
Benefits of Business Listing:
- Putting your company on the internet improves your online presence and visibility significantly.
- Getting a quality backlink to your website is one of the most under-appreciated benefits of getting your business listed.
- A backlink from a high-DA company directory website will gradually help boost the DA of your website.
Steps of Listing your Business-on-Business Submission Sites:
- The first step is to assemble a list of verified and high-domain-authority company listing sites. But, well, we’ve already taken care of it.
- The following step is to visit these websites and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button. Most websites will not allow you to list your business until you sign up. You must enter information such as your name, username, e-mail address, and password while signing up.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Add Listing’ button. You may also search for terms like Add Business or go to the business section and select Add. For some websites, you may also try browsing to that specific category for the business and then clicking on Add.
- When you click Add Listing, a form will open, prompting you to provide detailed information about your company. This comprises information such as name, address, e-mail, website link, contact information, and a logo, among other things.
- There will be a verification step after that. The verification can be done via e-mail, and if you accept, your company will be listed. Alternatively, the website may take up to two days to check your website before sending you an approval.
- Your company listing will be active on that website once verification is completed.
Now here’s the full list of Free Business Listing Sites:
|1||Google my business||100||100|
One of the most important things you can do to get found and have a web presence is to list your business on prominent and acceptable business directory sites. Begin your internet campaign with a business listing and then study digital marketing in depth to advance.